Cincinnati Southern Railway is a public entity governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. The information provided in this section is public information and is provided to enable the public to be aware of the operations of Cincinnati Southern Railway.
The Board of Trustees for the Cincinnati Southern Railway meets quarterly. The 2018 regular meetings are scheduled for March 16, June 12, September 11, and December 11 at 3 p.m. at City Hall, 801 Plum Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45212.
Please contact Board Clerk, Emily Woerner, at email@example.com with any questions.
Cancellation and RescheduleThe regularly scheduled meeting of the CSR Board scheduled for June 12, 2018 is cancelled. The regular meeting is rescheduled for Friday June 15, 2018 at 3 p.m.
Special Meeting Notice
A Special Meeting of the CSR Board will take place on Tuesday June 18, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. at Room 214 City Hall for the purpose of discussing general administrative matters as well as the potential sale of real estate.
- 2015 Meeting Minutes (426KB PDF)
- 2014 Meeting Minutes (2MB PDF)
- 2013 Meeting Minutes (1.8MB PDF)
- 2012 Meeting Minutes (1.2MB PDF)
- 2011 Meeting Minutes (1.2MB PDF)
- 2010 Meeting Minutes (2.4MB PDF)
- 2009 Meeting Minutes (1.4MB PDF)
- 2008 Meeting Minutes (575KB PDF)
- 2007 Meeting Minutes (158KB PDF)
- 2006 Meeting Minutes (331KB PDF)
- 2005 Meeting Minutes (111KB PDF)
- 2015 Audited Financials (433K PDF)
- 2014 Audited Financials (283K PDF)
- 2013 Audited Financials (213K PDF)
- 2012 Audited Financials (234K PDF)
- 2011 Audited Financials (221K PDF)
- 2010 Audited Financials (3.8MB PDF)
- 2009 Audited Financials (3.73MB PDF)
- 2008 Audited Financials (876KB PDF)
- 2007 Audited Financials (446KB PDF)
- 2006 Audited Financials (545KB PDF)
- 2005 Audited Financials (491KB PDF)
- Report on Applying Agreed-Upon Procedures, 2014 and 2015 (373KB PDF)
- Report on Applying Agreed-Upon Procedures, 2012 and 2013 (118KB PDF)
- Supplemental Agreement, April 23, 1898 (568KB PDF)
- Supplementary Agreement, Jan 1, 1987 (1.2MB PDF)
- History of CSR Case No CV-77-050873, July 29, 1977 (2.4MB PDF)
- Ferguson Act In Full, Copyright 1938 (2.1 MB PDF)
- Leasing Contract, October 11, 1881 (372KB PDF)
- Lease, October 11, 1881 (516KB PDF)
- Organizational Bylaws (422KB PDF)
Other public documents, especially historical documents, may be available that are not accessible through this web site.
Such documents may be available by contacting:
- The Cincinnati Historical Society Library
- Office of the City Solicitor (Law Department), City of Cincinnati
The following online resources may also be of interest:
- Cincinnati Southern Railway – Wikipedia
- Railroads of Cincinnati
- The Cincinnati Southern Railway, By Charles Gilbert Hall (1902)